(archived broadcast )
Guests: Dwain Pellebon, Ph.D., Professor of Social Work at the University of Oklahoma and Jack Cashill, author, producer, Republican speech writer, and executive editor of Ingram’s Magazine
What would Jesus do? Would he vote for today’s Republican Party?
The most fervent support for the Republican Party comes from fundamentalist Christians. Today, THE INSIDE SCOOP hosts a debate as to whether the Christian Right upholds Christian values.
(.mp3 broadcast )
Last Sunday, Mark was a guest of conservative radio talk show host Todd Feinburg on Feinburg’s show. Today Todd returns the favor. Challenge Todd or Mark with your calls this “Election Tuesday.”
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR