(archived broadcast )
Guests: Dwain Pellebon, Ph.D., Professor of Social Work at the University of Oklahoma and Jack Cashill, author, producer, Republican speech writer, and executive editor of Ingram’s Magazine
What would Jesus do? Would he vote for today’s Republican Party?
The most fervent support for the Republican Party comes from fundamentalist Christians. Today, THE INSIDE SCOOP hosts a debate as to whether the Christian Right upholds Christian values.
(.mp3 broadcast )
Last Sunday, Mark was a guest of conservative radio talk show host Todd Feinburg on Feinburg’s show. Today Todd returns the favor. Challenge Todd or Mark with your calls this “Election Tuesday.”
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No