Shock, depression, bad exit polls, foul play, and losing an election on God, gays, and guns.
How do we heal when 51% of us just elected as President one of the most divisive figures of America history?
(archived broadcast )
In the morning, I serve in Virginia to protect the right of voters.
In the afternoon, I vote and then give you THE INSIDE SCOOP.
In the evening, with charts and the Internet and constantly flipping through television stations, I hope to eventually celebrate Kerry’s victory.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No