With the evil people running the Government under indictment (Tom Delay) or on the verge of indictment for crimes bordering treason (Karl Rove and Cheney Chief of Staff Scooter Libby), with Iraq a mess and Bush-croneyism (Mike Brown and Harriet Miles) finally coming to the public’s attention, the President’s scripted “town hall meetings” and “conversations with the troops” just aren’t cutting it anymore.
America is finally looking at the man behind the curtain controlling the “Wizard of Oz,” and they don’t like what they see.
Guest: Judd Legum, Research Director at the Center for American Progress
Got a poem burning inside you that’s not on topic?
Post it here!
Mark will be off this week celebrating the Jewish holidays with his family.
Has there ever been a less experienced person nominated for the U.S. Supreme Court?
No judicial experience. One term on the Dallas City Council. A staunch Bush loyalist that he recently appointed as his counsel…
Harriet Miers once said Bush was the most brilliant man she knows.
She really needs to get out more.
Certainly, I will want to learn more. But from what I know about her thus far, it looks like an awful choice. Anyone ready for filibuster? (Abe Fortas, the last “Presidential loyalist” nominated for the Supreme Court, was defeated by a Republican filibuster to the Senate’s Democratic Majority in 1968. For more, see below.)
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade