With the evil people running the Government under indictment (Tom Delay) or on the verge of indictment for crimes bordering treason (Karl Rove and Cheney Chief of Staff Scooter Libby), with Iraq a mess and Bush-croneyism (Mike Brown and Harriet Miles) finally coming to the public’s attention, the President’s scripted “town hall meetings” and “conversations with the troops” just aren’t cutting it anymore.
America is finally looking at the man behind the curtain controlling the “Wizard of Oz,” and they don’t like what they see.
Guest: Judd Legum, Research Director at the Center for American Progress
Got a poem burning inside you that’s not on topic?
Post it here!
Mark will be off this week celebrating the Jewish holidays with his family.
Has there ever been a less experienced person nominated for the U.S. Supreme Court?
No judicial experience. One term on the Dallas City Council. A staunch Bush loyalist that he recently appointed as his counsel…
Harriet Miers once said Bush was the most brilliant man she knows.
She really needs to get out more.
Certainly, I will want to learn more. But from what I know about her thus far, it looks like an awful choice. Anyone ready for filibuster? (Abe Fortas, the last “Presidential loyalist” nominated for the Supreme Court, was defeated by a Republican filibuster to the Senate’s Democratic Majority in 1968. For more, see below.)
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No