With Tom Delay Gone, is it the End of an Era?
1) The Beginning of the End of Congressional Corruption and Croneyism?
Well, it’s a good start…
– Tom Delay INDICTED! and removed as Majority Leader of the House
– The SEC investigation into Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist’s suspicious stock sale
– The indictment of Bush’s chief procurement officer David Safavian
– The Feds closing in on Karl Rove and Dick Cheney, now that Reporter Judith Miller is out of jail
2) Post-Katrina Disasters
– Brownie goes ballistic! (FEMA Director Mike Brown “Blame-Games” everyone except himself)
– Congress lavishes your tax dollars on non-tax-paying corporations
– Bush desperately tries to look busy on Hurricane Rita
3) Hundreds of Thousands March in Opposition to War. Hundreds….yes only hundreds…march in support of it
And other news of the week…
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH