Just some of the topics this week:
– Bush’s “Plan for Victory” — as much a “plan for victory” as his “Mission Accomplished” foretold a “mission accomplished.”
– US secret propaganda in Iraqi newspapers — OK, now that we control the Iraqi press, take the oil wealth, and torture innocents who oppose our rule, how again will we convince the Iraqis we’re different from the Saddam Hussein Regime?
– Equal Marriage in South Africa for gay people — a country once behind us in racism leaps ahead of us in equal rights for all. How long until all Americans have equal protection under the law? I say no more than 20 more years, maximum, until marriage is equal nationwide.
– Any other topic YOU wish to bring up
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No