There’s a Virginia Special Election tomorrow Tuesday January 31st. If you live in Loudoun County or parts of Fairfax, don’t forget to vote for the State Senate!
Tonight, Democrat Mark Herring asks for your vote tomorrow and discusses issues like development affecting Northern Virginia and the entire nation.
Republican Mick Staton was invited to attend but refused to show. This is not a real suprise because he’s been ducking a debate the entire election! Just like George Bush, Staton only speaks before friendly audiences? Why are Republicans nationwide so afraid of real questions and a fair debate?
The show will be televised live on Channel 10.
This week…The Limits of Imposing Democracy…
What happens if you try to bring democracy in the Middle East and the people vote to destroy you? Shouldn’t the recent Palestinian election give us pause in Iraq? Can a democratic vote really lead to genocidal war? Ask the Germans who voted for Adolph Hitler in 1933….
Guest: Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Debate on the legality of Presidential wiretapping without a warrant
Mark debates the legality of illegal Presidential eavesdropping without a warrant on the Jim Greenfield show.
Mark’s comments after the debate are found by clicking on the blog below:
- 8/29/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat