There’s a Virginia Special Election tomorrow Tuesday January 31st. If you live in Loudoun County or parts of Fairfax, don’t forget to vote for the State Senate!
Tonight, Democrat Mark Herring asks for your vote tomorrow and discusses issues like development affecting Northern Virginia and the entire nation.
Republican Mick Staton was invited to attend but refused to show. This is not a real suprise because he’s been ducking a debate the entire election! Just like George Bush, Staton only speaks before friendly audiences? Why are Republicans nationwide so afraid of real questions and a fair debate?
The show will be televised live on Channel 10.
This week…The Limits of Imposing Democracy…
What happens if you try to bring democracy in the Middle East and the people vote to destroy you? Shouldn’t the recent Palestinian election give us pause in Iraq? Can a democratic vote really lead to genocidal war? Ask the Germans who voted for Adolph Hitler in 1933….
Guest: Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Debate on the legality of Presidential wiretapping without a warrant
Mark debates the legality of illegal Presidential eavesdropping without a warrant on the Jim Greenfield show.
Mark’s comments after the debate are found by clicking on the blog below:
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult