There’s a Virginia Special Election tomorrow Tuesday January 31st. If you live in Loudoun County or parts of Fairfax, don’t forget to vote for the State Senate!
Tonight, Democrat Mark Herring asks for your vote tomorrow and discusses issues like development affecting Northern Virginia and the entire nation.
Republican Mick Staton was invited to attend but refused to show. This is not a real suprise because he’s been ducking a debate the entire election! Just like George Bush, Staton only speaks before friendly audiences? Why are Republicans nationwide so afraid of real questions and a fair debate?
The show will be televised live on Channel 10.
This week…The Limits of Imposing Democracy…
What happens if you try to bring democracy in the Middle East and the people vote to destroy you? Shouldn’t the recent Palestinian election give us pause in Iraq? Can a democratic vote really lead to genocidal war? Ask the Germans who voted for Adolph Hitler in 1933….
Guest: Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Debate on the legality of Presidential wiretapping without a warrant
Mark debates the legality of illegal Presidential eavesdropping without a warrant on the Jim Greenfield show.
Mark’s comments after the debate are found by clicking on the blog below:
- 7/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/25/2020 The Swamp Is Draining Us
- 6/18/2020 The Law Still Matters
- 6/11/2020 Sorry, Conservatives. Sadistic Lawless Racism Just Ain’t Considered “Patriotic” Anymore
- 6/4/2020 The President Just Declared War on the People of The United States
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?