There’s a Virginia Special Election tomorrow Tuesday January 31st. If you live in Loudoun County or parts of Fairfax, don’t forget to vote for the State Senate!
Tonight, Democrat Mark Herring asks for your vote tomorrow and discusses issues like development affecting Northern Virginia and the entire nation.
Republican Mick Staton was invited to attend but refused to show. This is not a real suprise because he’s been ducking a debate the entire election! Just like George Bush, Staton only speaks before friendly audiences? Why are Republicans nationwide so afraid of real questions and a fair debate?
The show will be televised live on Channel 10.
This week…The Limits of Imposing Democracy…
What happens if you try to bring democracy in the Middle East and the people vote to destroy you? Shouldn’t the recent Palestinian election give us pause in Iraq? Can a democratic vote really lead to genocidal war? Ask the Germans who voted for Adolph Hitler in 1933….
Guest: Michael Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies, a consultant working to elect Republicans to political office.
Debate on the legality of Presidential wiretapping without a warrant
Mark debates the legality of illegal Presidential eavesdropping without a warrant on the Jim Greenfield show.
Mark’s comments after the debate are found by clicking on the blog below:
- 9/17/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup
- 8/6/2020 “It Is What It Is”
- 7/30/2020 Origins of Trumpism Long Predate Donald Trump
- 7/23/2020 Dumb McCarthyism
- 7/16/2020 Why the Virus is Winning
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)