Should a President who thinks himself so above the law that he can break the law with impunity by eavesdropping on American citizens, be impeached?
I think so. My guest, Jim Parmelee, Chairman of the Northern Virginia Republican Political Action Committee, who supported the impeachment of Bill Clinton, strongly disagrees.
Guest: Alex Knott, Political Editor for the Center for Public Integrity, an expert on the myriad of bribes, payoffs, and scandal that surrounds Jack Abramoff and the infamous “K Street Project” – the official Republican Party project to control Washington lobbyists and collect their cash in exchange for legislation.
Will Abramoff’s guilty plea change the way Washington does business?
For background, check out this fantastic article in the Los Angeles Times: Lobbying Plan Was Central to GOP’s Political Strategy: Abramoff was key to the ‘K Street Project,’ designed to extend the party’s influence.
The Administration says we must sacrifice American values to defend America.
Mark says if we do this, what exactly are we defending?
As our nation slides closer and closer to totalitarianism, Mark still believes in democracy and freedom. Real democracy. Real freedom. Not the undemocratic “democracy”, unfree “freedom” and unconstitutional “strict constructionism” of this Administration.
Why does this Administration HATE the rule of law so? For the same reason all dictators do…it constrains them.
“Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.” — Ben Franklin
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead