Why did we invade Iraq? Bush has given any number of contradictory reasons, including nuclear weapons (that don’t exist) and democracy (that is rapidly becoming an Islamic theocracy with ties to Iran).
But one of the Administration’s favorite lies is the virtually non-existent “ties” of Saddam Hussein to Al Quaeda. Something like a person in the Iraqi Government once was in the same city with a member of Al Quaeda a decade ago…
But there are STRONG connections between Bin Laden, Al Quaeda, and the United Arab Emirates, which gave strong operational to them.
So Bush is insisting that a company from this country control our ports at NYC, Miami, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Newark, and New Orleans (guess Katrina wasn’t enough to scare its residents!) He’s willing to risk his first veto ever in six years of Government to make sure that a company from a nation that supports terrorists controls our ports.
Is Bush smoking something? Or is he drunk again?
To defend the indefensible, I have invited my favorite Republican, Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies, a political strategist who works hard to get Republicans elected to office.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged