Why did we invade Iraq? Bush has given any number of contradictory reasons, including nuclear weapons (that don’t exist) and democracy (that is rapidly becoming an Islamic theocracy with ties to Iran).
But one of the Administration’s favorite lies is the virtually non-existent “ties” of Saddam Hussein to Al Quaeda. Something like a person in the Iraqi Government once was in the same city with a member of Al Quaeda a decade ago…
But there are STRONG connections between Bin Laden, Al Quaeda, and the United Arab Emirates, which gave strong operational to them.
So Bush is insisting that a company from this country control our ports at NYC, Miami, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Newark, and New Orleans (guess Katrina wasn’t enough to scare its residents!) He’s willing to risk his first veto ever in six years of Government to make sure that a company from a nation that supports terrorists controls our ports.
Is Bush smoking something? Or is he drunk again?
To defend the indefensible, I have invited my favorite Republican, Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies, a political strategist who works hard to get Republicans elected to office.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)