Why did we invade Iraq? Bush has given any number of contradictory reasons, including nuclear weapons (that don’t exist) and democracy (that is rapidly becoming an Islamic theocracy with ties to Iran).
But one of the Administration’s favorite lies is the virtually non-existent “ties” of Saddam Hussein to Al Quaeda. Something like a person in the Iraqi Government once was in the same city with a member of Al Quaeda a decade ago…
But there are STRONG connections between Bin Laden, Al Quaeda, and the United Arab Emirates, which gave strong operational to them.
So Bush is insisting that a company from this country control our ports at NYC, Miami, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Newark, and New Orleans (guess Katrina wasn’t enough to scare its residents!) He’s willing to risk his first veto ever in six years of Government to make sure that a company from a nation that supports terrorists controls our ports.
Is Bush smoking something? Or is he drunk again?
To defend the indefensible, I have invited my favorite Republican, Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies, a political strategist who works hard to get Republicans elected to office.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade