Debate Thursday with Republican strategist Mike Lane
Can America’s moral standing help it to win wars? Or is just in the way?
Does our War in Iraq and our misttreatment of prisoners make us more safe? Or less?
It’s a matter of historical fact:
Bill Clinton fought hard against Al Quaeda and almost killed Bin Laden while conservative Republicans angrily criticized the attack and mentioned it as grounds for impeachment.
Bush never even attempted to do anything about Bin Laden and Al Quaeda before 9/11, and after 9/11, gave up real opportunites to catch, punish and/or assassinate the man who murdered 3000 Americans, preferring to focus ten times the manpower and resources on obtaining cheap oil from Iraq.
Now the Right-Wing FOX Propaganda Channels, with the help of Rush Limbaugh’s allies at ABC are trying to rewrite history. But they made a terrible error: they actually interviewed Bill Clinton, the greatest President in my lifetime.
Today we discuss how Clinton demolished the lies, in an interview I’m quite confident FOX News will never replay in full!
The Blogosphere: The New Political Battleground
A focus on Virginia blogs and their affect on the important Allen-Webb Senate Race
Guests: Benton Tribbett, Founder of NotLarrySabato.com
and fifteen year-old blogger, Kenton Ngo, Founder of KentonNgo.com
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!