Debate Thursday with Republican strategist Mike Lane
Can America’s moral standing help it to win wars? Or is just in the way?
Does our War in Iraq and our misttreatment of prisoners make us more safe? Or less?
It’s a matter of historical fact:
Bill Clinton fought hard against Al Quaeda and almost killed Bin Laden while conservative Republicans angrily criticized the attack and mentioned it as grounds for impeachment.
Bush never even attempted to do anything about Bin Laden and Al Quaeda before 9/11, and after 9/11, gave up real opportunites to catch, punish and/or assassinate the man who murdered 3000 Americans, preferring to focus ten times the manpower and resources on obtaining cheap oil from Iraq.
Now the Right-Wing FOX Propaganda Channels, with the help of Rush Limbaugh’s allies at ABC are trying to rewrite history. But they made a terrible error: they actually interviewed Bill Clinton, the greatest President in my lifetime.
Today we discuss how Clinton demolished the lies, in an interview I’m quite confident FOX News will never replay in full!
The Blogosphere: The New Political Battleground
A focus on Virginia blogs and their affect on the important Allen-Webb Senate Race
Guests: Benton Tribbett, Founder of NotLarrySabato.com
and fifteen year-old blogger, Kenton Ngo, Founder of KentonNgo.com
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade