Debate Thursday with Republican strategist Mike Lane
Can America’s moral standing help it to win wars? Or is just in the way?
Does our War in Iraq and our misttreatment of prisoners make us more safe? Or less?
It’s a matter of historical fact:
Bill Clinton fought hard against Al Quaeda and almost killed Bin Laden while conservative Republicans angrily criticized the attack and mentioned it as grounds for impeachment.
Bush never even attempted to do anything about Bin Laden and Al Quaeda before 9/11, and after 9/11, gave up real opportunites to catch, punish and/or assassinate the man who murdered 3000 Americans, preferring to focus ten times the manpower and resources on obtaining cheap oil from Iraq.
Now the Right-Wing FOX Propaganda Channels, with the help of Rush Limbaugh’s allies at ABC are trying to rewrite history. But they made a terrible error: they actually interviewed Bill Clinton, the greatest President in my lifetime.
Today we discuss how Clinton demolished the lies, in an interview I’m quite confident FOX News will never replay in full!
The Blogosphere: The New Political Battleground
A focus on Virginia blogs and their affect on the important Allen-Webb Senate Race
Guests: Benton Tribbett, Founder of NotLarrySabato.com
and fifteen year-old blogger, Kenton Ngo, Founder of KentonNgo.com
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment