Debate Thursday with Republican strategist Mike Lane
Can America’s moral standing help it to win wars? Or is just in the way?
Does our War in Iraq and our misttreatment of prisoners make us more safe? Or less?
It’s a matter of historical fact:
Bill Clinton fought hard against Al Quaeda and almost killed Bin Laden while conservative Republicans angrily criticized the attack and mentioned it as grounds for impeachment.
Bush never even attempted to do anything about Bin Laden and Al Quaeda before 9/11, and after 9/11, gave up real opportunites to catch, punish and/or assassinate the man who murdered 3000 Americans, preferring to focus ten times the manpower and resources on obtaining cheap oil from Iraq.
Now the Right-Wing FOX Propaganda Channels, with the help of Rush Limbaugh’s allies at ABC are trying to rewrite history. But they made a terrible error: they actually interviewed Bill Clinton, the greatest President in my lifetime.
Today we discuss how Clinton demolished the lies, in an interview I’m quite confident FOX News will never replay in full!
The Blogosphere: The New Political Battleground
A focus on Virginia blogs and their affect on the important Allen-Webb Senate Race
Guests: Benton Tribbett, Founder of NotLarrySabato.com
and fifteen year-old blogger, Kenton Ngo, Founder of KentonNgo.com
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged