Debate Thursday with Republican strategist Mike Lane
Can America’s moral standing help it to win wars? Or is just in the way?
Does our War in Iraq and our misttreatment of prisoners make us more safe? Or less?
It’s a matter of historical fact:
Bill Clinton fought hard against Al Quaeda and almost killed Bin Laden while conservative Republicans angrily criticized the attack and mentioned it as grounds for impeachment.
Bush never even attempted to do anything about Bin Laden and Al Quaeda before 9/11, and after 9/11, gave up real opportunites to catch, punish and/or assassinate the man who murdered 3000 Americans, preferring to focus ten times the manpower and resources on obtaining cheap oil from Iraq.
Now the Right-Wing FOX Propaganda Channels, with the help of Rush Limbaugh’s allies at ABC are trying to rewrite history. But they made a terrible error: they actually interviewed Bill Clinton, the greatest President in my lifetime.
Today we discuss how Clinton demolished the lies, in an interview I’m quite confident FOX News will never replay in full!
The Blogosphere: The New Political Battleground
A focus on Virginia blogs and their affect on the important Allen-Webb Senate Race
Guests: Benton Tribbett, Founder of NotLarrySabato.com
and fifteen year-old blogger, Kenton Ngo, Founder of KentonNgo.com
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)