Torture, Secret Prisons, Indefinite Detentions, Secret Evidence. Is this the American Way? (Special Three Hours!)September 20, 2006
Mark does his own show and then fills in for Guy James today.
A full three-hour discussion of the legality (or illegality) of Bush’s “techniques” in the War on Terror and precisely how Congress is working to make “torture” and “secret prisons” as American as baseball, apple pie, and the Soviet Gulag.
Call in! We have plenty of time today. Do you think these tactics are necessary to fight the so-called War on Terror?
Guest William Goodman, Legal Director of the Center for Constitutional Rights
(Archive) (Some sound distortions in first three minutes of broacast.)
Guest: Republican strategist Mike Lane defends certain techniques that Mark considers torture.
A further dissection of the lies of Dick Cheney….
Articles mentioned by Mark disputing Dick Cheney:
CIA report finds no Zarqawi-Saddam link:
No evidence former Iraqi leader harbored Jordanian radical
Article showing Zarqawi was a terrorist indepedent of Al Quaeda and not connected with Al Quaeda in any formal manner until afterthe United States invasion of Iraq
Iraq’s Alleged Al-Qaeda Ties Were Disputed Before War: Links Were Cited to Justify U.S. Invasion, Report Says
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH