Torture, Secret Prisons, Indefinite Detentions, Secret Evidence. Is this the American Way? (Special Three Hours!)September 20, 2006
Mark does his own show and then fills in for Guy James today.
A full three-hour discussion of the legality (or illegality) of Bush’s “techniques” in the War on Terror and precisely how Congress is working to make “torture” and “secret prisons” as American as baseball, apple pie, and the Soviet Gulag.
Call in! We have plenty of time today. Do you think these tactics are necessary to fight the so-called War on Terror?
Guest William Goodman, Legal Director of the Center for Constitutional Rights
(Archive) (Some sound distortions in first three minutes of broacast.)
Guest: Republican strategist Mike Lane defends certain techniques that Mark considers torture.
A further dissection of the lies of Dick Cheney….
Articles mentioned by Mark disputing Dick Cheney:
CIA report finds no Zarqawi-Saddam link:
No evidence former Iraqi leader harbored Jordanian radical
Article showing Zarqawi was a terrorist indepedent of Al Quaeda and not connected with Al Quaeda in any formal manner until afterthe United States invasion of Iraq
Iraq’s Alleged Al-Qaeda Ties Were Disputed Before War: Links Were Cited to Justify U.S. Invasion, Report Says
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No