(Archive (Part I: Guy James on The Inside Scoop))
(Archive (Part II: Mark Levine on the Guy James Show))
Today, my fellow HORN co-host Guy James joins me on THE INSIDE SCOOP to discuss the crazy motivations that bring people like him and me into the talk radio world and how we hope to do our part to change the real world.
The conversation continues into the second hour on The Guy James Show. Don’t miss this special two-hour inside scoop behind the scenes of talk radio.
Two election workers have been convicted of rigging the recount for Ohio’s Presidential Elections in 2004
January 25, 2007
Republican Delegate Frank Hargrove of Virginia thinks it’s ridiculous for Virginia to apologize for slavery. On last Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, he said “black citizens should get over it.” After all, no one now was alive during that time and we all despise it anyway: “Are we going to force the Jews to apologize for killing Christ?”
I’m sure my guest, Republican strategist Mike Lane won’t defend such comments, but isn’t it long past due to formally apologize for slavery? And do people in his party really believe the effects of slavery are no longer felt in America? How about an apology for Jim Crow? Surely there are many alive in the South who still remember that….
The Dems amazing firt 100 hours
The Presidential Campaign for 2008 begins
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way