(Archive (Part I: Guy James on The Inside Scoop))
(Archive (Part II: Mark Levine on the Guy James Show))
Today, my fellow HORN co-host Guy James joins me on THE INSIDE SCOOP to discuss the crazy motivations that bring people like him and me into the talk radio world and how we hope to do our part to change the real world.
The conversation continues into the second hour on The Guy James Show. Don’t miss this special two-hour inside scoop behind the scenes of talk radio.
Two election workers have been convicted of rigging the recount for Ohio’s Presidential Elections in 2004
January 25, 2007
Republican Delegate Frank Hargrove of Virginia thinks it’s ridiculous for Virginia to apologize for slavery. On last Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, he said “black citizens should get over it.” After all, no one now was alive during that time and we all despise it anyway: “Are we going to force the Jews to apologize for killing Christ?”
I’m sure my guest, Republican strategist Mike Lane won’t defend such comments, but isn’t it long past due to formally apologize for slavery? And do people in his party really believe the effects of slavery are no longer felt in America? How about an apology for Jim Crow? Surely there are many alive in the South who still remember that….
The Dems amazing firt 100 hours
The Presidential Campaign for 2008 begins
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged