Every day, the stench of the politically-motivated dismissal of a slew of Federal prosecutors for daring to prosecute Republican office-holders — or failing to prosecute Democratic ones quick enough — grows deeper.
What Time Magazine once dismissed as “liberal bloggers” claiming “independent-minded federal prosecutors are being forced out and replaced with administration toadies” and “seeing broad partisan conspiracies where none likely exist,” now turns out to be exactly that!
Today, the INSIDE SCOOP on the broad White House Conspiracy to replace moderate Republicans who dared to uphold the law against an Administration that insisted they bend the law to protect Republican law-breakers and punish Democratic ones…
(originally aired March 5, 2007)
DON’T MISS THIS SHOW!
Guest: Korea Specialist Bruce Cumings, Professor at the University of Chicago and author of North Korea: Another Country
(originally aired October 18, 2006)
For the first time in 18 years, I am visiting Israel with my family. I’ll be sure to come back with the inside scoop on life there.
This will be the longest vacation I’ve taken in awhile. After two weeks in Israel, I return to spend Passover with my family, and then it’s off to the Colorado Conference on World Affairs. I won’t be live again until mid-April.
While I am away, I will try to post lots of content, however, with good shows you may have missed over the past four years of THE INSIDE SCOOP.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged