Every day, the stench of the politically-motivated dismissal of a slew of Federal prosecutors for daring to prosecute Republican office-holders — or failing to prosecute Democratic ones quick enough — grows deeper.
What Time Magazine once dismissed as “liberal bloggers” claiming “independent-minded federal prosecutors are being forced out and replaced with administration toadies” and “seeing broad partisan conspiracies where none likely exist,” now turns out to be exactly that!
Today, the INSIDE SCOOP on the broad White House Conspiracy to replace moderate Republicans who dared to uphold the law against an Administration that insisted they bend the law to protect Republican law-breakers and punish Democratic ones…
(originally aired March 5, 2007)
DON’T MISS THIS SHOW!
Guest: Korea Specialist Bruce Cumings, Professor at the University of Chicago and author of North Korea: Another Country
(originally aired October 18, 2006)
For the first time in 18 years, I am visiting Israel with my family. I’ll be sure to come back with the inside scoop on life there.
This will be the longest vacation I’ve taken in awhile. After two weeks in Israel, I return to spend Passover with my family, and then it’s off to the Colorado Conference on World Affairs. I won’t be live again until mid-April.
While I am away, I will try to post lots of content, however, with good shows you may have missed over the past four years of THE INSIDE SCOOP.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)