They’re watching us. They have been for many years now. Only now they’ve just admitted it.
Religion, Part 2
Yesterday’s show was so well received that I thought I’d continue to talk about religion today. Please join in the discussion. Is religion a good thing or a bad thing? What about religion inspires you? What about religion depresses or angers you? Can we separate the good from the bad, the wheat from the chaff? Or, to further my oft-used cliche from yesterday, is condemning religion “throwing the baby out with the bath water”?
Guests: Andrew Moylan, Director of Government Affairs for the National Taxpayers Union
Nayyera Haq, Spokesperson for the Children’s Defense Fund
Should the Government provide health care for poor children? What is the fight over the S-CHIP program really about?
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade