They’re watching us. They have been for many years now. Only now they’ve just admitted it.
Religion, Part 2
Yesterday’s show was so well received that I thought I’d continue to talk about religion today. Please join in the discussion. Is religion a good thing or a bad thing? What about religion inspires you? What about religion depresses or angers you? Can we separate the good from the bad, the wheat from the chaff? Or, to further my oft-used cliche from yesterday, is condemning religion “throwing the baby out with the bath water”?
Guests: Andrew Moylan, Director of Government Affairs for the National Taxpayers Union
Nayyera Haq, Spokesperson for the Children’s Defense Fund
Should the Government provide health care for poor children? What is the fight over the S-CHIP program really about?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult