They’re watching us. They have been for many years now. Only now they’ve just admitted it.
Religion, Part 2
Yesterday’s show was so well received that I thought I’d continue to talk about religion today. Please join in the discussion. Is religion a good thing or a bad thing? What about religion inspires you? What about religion depresses or angers you? Can we separate the good from the bad, the wheat from the chaff? Or, to further my oft-used cliche from yesterday, is condemning religion “throwing the baby out with the bath water”?
Guests: Andrew Moylan, Director of Government Affairs for the National Taxpayers Union
Nayyera Haq, Spokesperson for the Children’s Defense Fund
Should the Government provide health care for poor children? What is the fight over the S-CHIP program really about?
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No