Bush gives his final speech to the nation and tries to put his best gloss on what his Administration has bequeathed America over the past seven ears: the terrible economy, loss of life at home and abroad, massive debt, unending war, increased poverty, shrinking dollar, huge dependence on foreign oil, failure to catch Osama Bin Laden, opposition and setbacks to science, loss of jobs, treason, and shredding of the Constitution for which his Administration will always be remembered.
Tonight we address Bush’s last speech, say a prayer that he cannot do much worse in the last year than he did in the past seven, and discuss why historians in the future will consider this one of the worst Presidents in American History.
PLUS Gazans escape to Egypt. See comment below.
I’m wondering how much support for Hillary Clinton is a backlash against the mainstream media which has done everything but get on its knees and beg the American People to support Obama and McCain, rather than Clinton and Romney. I may vote for her because of it.
If I vote for Obama, it will be in large measure because of his oratory, including this powerful speech he gave on MLK Day in Atlanta.
Mark analyzes the Democratic Debate in South Carolina and gives the inside scoop on the three front-runners.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged