Bush gives his final speech to the nation and tries to put his best gloss on what his Administration has bequeathed America over the past seven ears: the terrible economy, loss of life at home and abroad, massive debt, unending war, increased poverty, shrinking dollar, huge dependence on foreign oil, failure to catch Osama Bin Laden, opposition and setbacks to science, loss of jobs, treason, and shredding of the Constitution for which his Administration will always be remembered.
Tonight we address Bush’s last speech, say a prayer that he cannot do much worse in the last year than he did in the past seven, and discuss why historians in the future will consider this one of the worst Presidents in American History.
PLUS Gazans escape to Egypt. See comment below.
I’m wondering how much support for Hillary Clinton is a backlash against the mainstream media which has done everything but get on its knees and beg the American People to support Obama and McCain, rather than Clinton and Romney. I may vote for her because of it.
If I vote for Obama, it will be in large measure because of his oratory, including this powerful speech he gave on MLK Day in Atlanta.
Mark analyzes the Democratic Debate in South Carolina and gives the inside scoop on the three front-runners.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade