Why the Economy Always Tanks Under Republican Rule . . .
A Primer on Fiscal and Monetary Policy
Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Mark discusses the primary season with Republican strategist Mike Lane on the Democrats
Meanwhile Mike Huckabee wants to amend the Constitution to meet “God’s standards”
To those who fear theocracy in America, I say, (badly) paraphrasing Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, “the fear, dear Brutus, is not in the Middle East but in ourselves.”
I’ve been holding a lot of conversations about politics.
Is it just me or do you also find it exasperating when someone simultaneously complains, “All Democrats and Republicans are the same” and “Why can’t people put partisanship aside and do what’s best for the country?”
When someone says “The Democrats don’t stand by their principles. They’re just like the Republicans.” And then says “why can’t the Dems compromise more and work with Republicans?”
When someone says, “The Democrats spend just as much as the Republicans and support earmarks” and then turns around and says “The Democrats haven’t accomplished anything.”
Today we discuss how much of the American electorate is taught to hold two contradictory ideas in their head simultaneously without realizing the contradiction.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No