Why the Economy Always Tanks Under Republican Rule . . .
A Primer on Fiscal and Monetary Policy
Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Mark discusses the primary season with Republican strategist Mike Lane on the Democrats
Meanwhile Mike Huckabee wants to amend the Constitution to meet “God’s standards”
To those who fear theocracy in America, I say, (badly) paraphrasing Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, “the fear, dear Brutus, is not in the Middle East but in ourselves.”
I’ve been holding a lot of conversations about politics.
Is it just me or do you also find it exasperating when someone simultaneously complains, “All Democrats and Republicans are the same” and “Why can’t people put partisanship aside and do what’s best for the country?”
When someone says “The Democrats don’t stand by their principles. They’re just like the Republicans.” And then says “why can’t the Dems compromise more and work with Republicans?”
When someone says, “The Democrats spend just as much as the Republicans and support earmarks” and then turns around and says “The Democrats haven’t accomplished anything.”
Today we discuss how much of the American electorate is taught to hold two contradictory ideas in their head simultaneously without realizing the contradiction.
- 9/26/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA