Why the Economy Always Tanks Under Republican Rule . . .
A Primer on Fiscal and Monetary Policy
Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Mark discusses the primary season with Republican strategist Mike Lane on the Democrats
Meanwhile Mike Huckabee wants to amend the Constitution to meet “God’s standards”
To those who fear theocracy in America, I say, (badly) paraphrasing Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, “the fear, dear Brutus, is not in the Middle East but in ourselves.”
I’ve been holding a lot of conversations about politics.
Is it just me or do you also find it exasperating when someone simultaneously complains, “All Democrats and Republicans are the same” and “Why can’t people put partisanship aside and do what’s best for the country?”
When someone says “The Democrats don’t stand by their principles. They’re just like the Republicans.” And then says “why can’t the Dems compromise more and work with Republicans?”
When someone says, “The Democrats spend just as much as the Republicans and support earmarks” and then turns around and says “The Democrats haven’t accomplished anything.”
Today we discuss how much of the American electorate is taught to hold two contradictory ideas in their head simultaneously without realizing the contradiction.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult