The man has resigned.
But why was the FBI spying on him in the first place?
Should high-class prostitution even be illegal?
A man in prison today for no other crime except for being the most successful Democratic politician in Republican Alabama.
Here’s how he was imprisoned by Karl Rove — a man who should himself be in prison for treason — for doing the same things that George Bush does every day.
Guest: Scott Horton of Harper’s Magazine
A group of very powerful corporations in Canada, Mexico, and the United States is working with the Governments of these three countries to set up the North American Competitiveness Council.
You’ve probably never heard of it. And that’s exactly the point. Its critics call it NAFTA 2.0. Get all the details tonight!
Guest: Dr. Gabriela Lemus, Executive Director of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No