The man has resigned.
But why was the FBI spying on him in the first place?
Should high-class prostitution even be illegal?
A man in prison today for no other crime except for being the most successful Democratic politician in Republican Alabama.
Here’s how he was imprisoned by Karl Rove — a man who should himself be in prison for treason — for doing the same things that George Bush does every day.
Guest: Scott Horton of Harper’s Magazine
A group of very powerful corporations in Canada, Mexico, and the United States is working with the Governments of these three countries to set up the North American Competitiveness Council.
You’ve probably never heard of it. And that’s exactly the point. Its critics call it NAFTA 2.0. Get all the details tonight!
Guest: Dr. Gabriela Lemus, Executive Director of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR