Mark discusses Israel’s decision, finally, to take decisive action to protect its citizens who have been under bombardment by 7694 missiles.
Here’s why Palestinian Arabs and the world should encourage Israel to reoccupy Gaza. Let’s face it, they had greater economic prosperity and were far more secure under Israeli rule than under the Hamas dictatorship.
A senior Israeli official described the situation bluntly:
This very limited (Gaza) operation was intended to show Hamas what could happen, what you may call a ‘prequel’,” the senior Israeli official said.
“If they decide they’ve seen enough and stop the rockets, if they get the message, then we may get into a period of quiet. If they continue to fire the rockets, then there will be more operations like this one or worse,” the official said.
Those that support a Greater Israel have no greater friend than Hamas, which will eventually force Israel to reoccupy the Gaza Strip. They are lucky that Palestinians have never discovered their secret weapon, the one weapon that would crush support for a Greater Israel worldwide and in Israel proper and that would immediately lead to the creation of a viable Palestinian State.
That secret weapon is…..non-violence. Lucky for Israeli hawks, the Arabs will never think to try it.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR