From the vault: Mark Levine at the 2005 Conference on World Affairs in Colorado.
Part 1: Why Liberals Should Read the Bible
Part 2: Biblical Views on Homosexuality, God on Coins, Adam & Eve
Part 3: Mark Levine Answers Questions/Comments
I’m off this week but providing you space.
Post anything you like here, except spam.
(Except poetry, which should be on the poetry page.)
The only Arab democracy in the world could not last even three years….
(More in the comment section)
Fifty-one Caliber Freedom Bird
Memorial Day arouses stark memories
of grim realities,
pushin’ up daisies for all these years,
I still remember,
I still remember.
The way through the corridor of horror
was a low altitude chopper ride,
with wide-eyed stare through M-60-fire
into elephant grass,
Is today a good day to die
on a hot LZ,
for living in this war
is such sleepless straining torture,
Over and over
in continuous psychic loop,
over and over
in big-screen fashion,
Is it a good day to die,
report for your execution,
be a good soldier,
now, and do your duty,
the sublime release
of the .51 caliber freedom bird,
taking me away
from all this confusion,
If only I had to die once,
and not over and over
— Gordon Neumann
Guest: Cliff Schecter, author of The Real McCain: Why Conservatives Don’t Trust Him and Why Independents Shouldn’t
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)