From the vault: Mark Levine at the 2005 Conference on World Affairs in Colorado.
Part 1: Why Liberals Should Read the Bible
Part 2: Biblical Views on Homosexuality, God on Coins, Adam & Eve
Part 3: Mark Levine Answers Questions/Comments
I’m off this week but providing you space.
Post anything you like here, except spam.
(Except poetry, which should be on the poetry page.)
The only Arab democracy in the world could not last even three years….
(More in the comment section)
Fifty-one Caliber Freedom Bird
Memorial Day arouses stark memories
of grim realities,
pushin’ up daisies for all these years,
I still remember,
I still remember.
The way through the corridor of horror
was a low altitude chopper ride,
with wide-eyed stare through M-60-fire
into elephant grass,
Is today a good day to die
on a hot LZ,
for living in this war
is such sleepless straining torture,
Over and over
in continuous psychic loop,
over and over
in big-screen fashion,
Is it a good day to die,
report for your execution,
be a good soldier,
now, and do your duty,
the sublime release
of the .51 caliber freedom bird,
taking me away
from all this confusion,
If only I had to die once,
and not over and over
— Gordon Neumann
Guest: Cliff Schecter, author of The Real McCain: Why Conservatives Don’t Trust Him and Why Independents Shouldn’t
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way