I was in a California courtroom yesterday, defending a citizen’s right to criticize a public figure.
It only seems fitting that the longest-serving Republican in Congress would be indicted for corruption. Ted Stevens set the standard that the rest of the Republican Party followed.
The debate over whether to allow gay people to serve openly in the military reminds us that changing the policy tramples the rights of bigots.
Before we do this, we really should consider all the things bigots have done for America….
OK, not really, but all three of them are coming closer to Obama’s foreign policy visions
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon