I was in a California courtroom yesterday, defending a citizen’s right to criticize a public figure.
It only seems fitting that the longest-serving Republican in Congress would be indicted for corruption. Ted Stevens set the standard that the rest of the Republican Party followed.
The debate over whether to allow gay people to serve openly in the military reminds us that changing the policy tramples the rights of bigots.
Before we do this, we really should consider all the things bigots have done for America….
OK, not really, but all three of them are coming closer to Obama’s foreign policy visions
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!