I was in a California courtroom yesterday, defending a citizen’s right to criticize a public figure.
It only seems fitting that the longest-serving Republican in Congress would be indicted for corruption. Ted Stevens set the standard that the rest of the Republican Party followed.
The debate over whether to allow gay people to serve openly in the military reminds us that changing the policy tramples the rights of bigots.
Before we do this, we really should consider all the things bigots have done for America….
OK, not really, but all three of them are coming closer to Obama’s foreign policy visions
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way