…is because the Republican Party of Florida doesn’t want people to vote!
Floridians, angry about standing in line so long to vote, should stick it out the five necessary hours…then go in and vote for the Democratic Legislators who will change Floridian voting law back to allow more polling places and voting machines and longer hours for early voting.
The Republican Florida Secretary of State (we’ll call him Katherine Harris the Second) “isn’t worried” about the long lines for one reason — he WANTS them! — It’s his party that in 2005 forced a law through the Legislature to dramatically shut down polling locations and insist that all early voting stop at — get this — 3 pm.
On today’s show, I teach the Constitution to Sarah Palin! One day, we hope, she will be smarter than a third grader.
I also analyze the astonishing David Letterman interview with John McCain where he compares Obama’s “relationship” to William Ayers with McCain’s much stronger relationship to domestic terrorist (and talk radio host) G. Gordon Liddy.
Now that the economic conservatives have left the Republican Party, all that’s left is the theocrats and their concerns:Ã‚Â God, Guns, and Gays.
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence