…is because the Republican Party of Florida doesn’t want people to vote!
Floridians, angry about standing in line so long to vote, should stick it out the five necessary hours…then go in and vote for the Democratic Legislators who will change Floridian voting law back to allow more polling places and voting machines and longer hours for early voting.
The Republican Florida Secretary of State (we’ll call him Katherine Harris the Second) “isn’t worried” about the long lines for one reason — he WANTS them! — It’s his party that in 2005 forced a law through the Legislature to dramatically shut down polling locations and insist that all early voting stop at — get this — 3 pm.
On today’s show, I teach the Constitution to Sarah Palin! One day, we hope, she will be smarter than a third grader.
I also analyze the astonishing David Letterman interview with John McCain where he compares Obama’s “relationship” to William Ayers with McCain’s much stronger relationship to domestic terrorist (and talk radio host) G. Gordon Liddy.
Now that the economic conservatives have left the Republican Party, all that’s left is the theocrats and their concerns:Ã‚Â God, Guns, and Gays.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe