The Mumbai Massacre reminds us all–whether Democrats or Republicans; Americans, Europeans, Asians, or Africans; Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, or Atheists–that there is more on which we agree then disagree.
And one thing that all humanity of good will agrees: no matter what political cause you have, you do not murder innocent non-combatants. Good people may disagree on the proper tactics for defeating terrorism, but we are as one worldwide that these vicious terrorists — and those that fund and train them — must be defeated and discredited.
To all the victims of Mumbai in the great democracy of India, we mourn your loss and we must use your deaths and suffering to rededicate ourselves to the never-ending struggle to promote human decency in a world where too many wish to sow seeds of destruction.
Happy Thanksgiving. We can only pray the horrific tragedy ends soon.
Florida declares the ban on gay people adopting unconstitutional
California looks to its future through a judicial ruling or a new proposition
The Mormon Church is re-stigmatized.
Bail out the auto industry (in the right way)
A huge stimulus package
To improve our nation’s well-being dramatically, with green energy, infrastructure and health care.
There’s never been a better time for (the right kind of) massive Government spending….
Then I talk with my guest, Union Representative Shannon Sullivan about the roles unions will play in the recovery and the Employee Free Choice Act.
Looks like it’s even worse than expected.
Other news of the week:
The Bush Administration Burrows its Politicos in Civil Service Jobs
UN confirms Syrian building destroyed by Israel was most likely nuclear reactor
The Proposed Attorney General Eric Holder
Tom Daschle for Secretary of Health and Human Services
AND Cheney and Gonzales Indicted!
Too little, too late, and for the wrong things….
Actually, it’s a renegade prosecutor gone wild and nothing will come of it.
But it’s a great headline….
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way