Tonight’s show on WPFW I asked listeners to explore the crisis from every point of view:
Does Israel have the right to self-defense?
Does Hamas help the Palestinians when it shoots its rockets at Israeli citizens?
Is there any good option here?
[This was posted five days before Israel responded to Hamas’ attacks.]
Gaza attacked Israel again, raining more than 200 missiles on Israeli civilians last week. It got very little news, perhaps because Arab terrorism on Israelis is so common as to be expected in the media. I fear that Israel’s self-defense, in contrast, will be well covered. But it should be clear there is no moral equivalence. Hamas is trying to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible; Israel is trying to stop these attacks, by attacking the terrorists who shoot the missiles, while killing as few Arab civilians as possible.
The most serious victims of the Hamas Terrorist State of Gaza, of course, are not Israelis but the Arabs who live there and will continue to suffer miserably. There will be no peace in Gaza until Hamas is overthrown.
Mark appeared on WPFW to discuss the show throwing incident, George Bush, and his legacy.
Why did Bernie Madoff succeed in the largest Ponzi (pyramid) scheme in world history?
Why did Enron and oil speculators get away with manipulating energy prices?
Why is our economy in depression due to AAA-rated gambling (known as credit derivative swaps)?
All because auditors and ratings agencies are paid by the very people they’re told to monitor.
Yes, the cops are paid by the Mafia, and we’re surprised they’re crooked?
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!