Tonight’s show on WPFW I asked listeners to explore the crisis from every point of view:
Does Israel have the right to self-defense?
Does Hamas help the Palestinians when it shoots its rockets at Israeli citizens?
Is there any good option here?
[This was posted five days before Israel responded to Hamas’ attacks.]
Gaza attacked Israel again, raining more than 200 missiles on Israeli civilians last week. It got very little news, perhaps because Arab terrorism on Israelis is so common as to be expected in the media. I fear that Israel’s self-defense, in contrast, will be well covered. But it should be clear there is no moral equivalence. Hamas is trying to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible; Israel is trying to stop these attacks, by attacking the terrorists who shoot the missiles, while killing as few Arab civilians as possible.
The most serious victims of the Hamas Terrorist State of Gaza, of course, are not Israelis but the Arabs who live there and will continue to suffer miserably. There will be no peace in Gaza until Hamas is overthrown.
Mark appeared on WPFW to discuss the show throwing incident, George Bush, and his legacy.
Why did Bernie Madoff succeed in the largest Ponzi (pyramid) scheme in world history?
Why did Enron and oil speculators get away with manipulating energy prices?
Why is our economy in depression due to AAA-rated gambling (known as credit derivative swaps)?
All because auditors and ratings agencies are paid by the very people they’re told to monitor.
Yes, the cops are paid by the Mafia, and we’re surprised they’re crooked?
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way