Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Mark will debate Mike Lane on what factors led to the decision of former Guantanamo Detainee Abdallah Al-Ajmi to conduct a deadly suicide-bombing in Iraq.
From Captive to Suicide Bomber
A Ticking Timebomb
Source: The Washington Post
Other topics for discussion:
— the Obama Plan to Stem Foreclosures
— Republican Governor Bobby Jindal’s rejection of stimulus package money
— Hillary Clinton’s Asia Trip
Mark’s guest: Congressman Frank Pallone, Chairman of the Health Subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!