Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Mark will debate Mike Lane on what factors led to the decision of former Guantanamo Detainee Abdallah Al-Ajmi to conduct a deadly suicide-bombing in Iraq.
From Captive to Suicide Bomber
A Ticking Timebomb
Source: The Washington Post
Other topics for discussion:
— the Obama Plan to Stem Foreclosures
— Republican Governor Bobby Jindal’s rejection of stimulus package money
— Hillary Clinton’s Asia Trip
Mark’s guest: Congressman Frank Pallone, Chairman of the Health Subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- 12/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!