Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Mark will debate Mike Lane on what factors led to the decision of former Guantanamo Detainee Abdallah Al-Ajmi to conduct a deadly suicide-bombing in Iraq.
From Captive to Suicide Bomber
A Ticking Timebomb
Source: The Washington Post
Other topics for discussion:
— the Obama Plan to Stem Foreclosures
— Republican Governor Bobby Jindal’s rejection of stimulus package money
— Hillary Clinton’s Asia Trip
Mark’s guest: Congressman Frank Pallone, Chairman of the Health Subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)