Guest: Jaline Quinto, Communications Director for DC Vote
You can find out more about DCVote at DCvote.org
The Economy on the Rebound
Geitner’s Plan to Fix Systemic Risks on Wall Street
Republican Leader Boehner Clueless on Why We Need to Fix the Economy
A Bad Idea to Change Accounting Standards
Good News from Coal Country
Why North Carolina Supports Bullies
Why the “Occupied” District of Columbia May Still Not Get to Vote
A Defused Bomb in Israel
The Wrong Man for the National Intelligence Council
The Curse of the Moderate Republican – Specter Turns on Workers
If not, then how come he proposed today exactly the solution I was suggesting yesterday?
Could it be — is it true — that a miracle has occurred?
That I have a President/Government that comes to reasonable, rational solutions to seemingly intractable problems and reasons in the same way that I do?
Sounds too good to be true.
Now how can I give you the “News the Government Does Not Want You to Know” when we have a transparent, rational, and intelligent Government?
This Administration is sure making my job difficult.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)