Guest: Jaline Quinto, Communications Director for DC Vote
You can find out more about DCVote at DCvote.org
The Economy on the Rebound
Geitner’s Plan to Fix Systemic Risks on Wall Street
Republican Leader Boehner Clueless on Why We Need to Fix the Economy
A Bad Idea to Change Accounting Standards
Good News from Coal Country
Why North Carolina Supports Bullies
Why the “Occupied” District of Columbia May Still Not Get to Vote
A Defused Bomb in Israel
The Wrong Man for the National Intelligence Council
The Curse of the Moderate Republican – Specter Turns on Workers
If not, then how come he proposed today exactly the solution I was suggesting yesterday?
Could it be — is it true — that a miracle has occurred?
That I have a President/Government that comes to reasonable, rational solutions to seemingly intractable problems and reasons in the same way that I do?
Sounds too good to be true.
Now how can I give you the “News the Government Does Not Want You to Know” when we have a transparent, rational, and intelligent Government?
This Administration is sure making my job difficult.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment