No wonder they took down the “Sheriff of Wall Street.”
He understood their abuses and was standing in the way of their greed.
By monitoring Spitzer’s private financial transactions, someone on Wall Street “took him down.”
And in the scheme of things, Spitzer’s purchase of a prostitute with his private funds is far less egregrious than the greed of those on Wall Street who took the world economy down with other people’s money.
Republican Strategist Mike Lane and I go at it over AIG.
I support the 90% tax on bonuses of executives who are getting millions of dollars while their companies are on taxpayer life support.
Mike does not support the tax.
Either we get the bonuses back or this company should fail and all the people that took the bonuses should be sued until they have no more money than a homeless person living under a bridge.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No