No wonder they took down the “Sheriff of Wall Street.”
He understood their abuses and was standing in the way of their greed.
By monitoring Spitzer’s private financial transactions, someone on Wall Street “took him down.”
And in the scheme of things, Spitzer’s purchase of a prostitute with his private funds is far less egregrious than the greed of those on Wall Street who took the world economy down with other people’s money.
Republican Strategist Mike Lane and I go at it over AIG.
I support the 90% tax on bonuses of executives who are getting millions of dollars while their companies are on taxpayer life support.
Mike does not support the tax.
Either we get the bonuses back or this company should fail and all the people that took the bonuses should be sued until they have no more money than a homeless person living under a bridge.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade