Guest: Jeff Richardson, President of the Gertrude Stein Club of the District of Columbia, one of the oldest Democratic GLBT clubs in the nation.
Is now the time for Marriage Equality in DC?
What if Congress says no?
(DIALOGUE is a radio show on WPFW (89.3 FM) in Metropolitan Washington, DC with three co-hosts (Mark Levine, Garland Nixon, and Terry Kester). It is played on the HORN every Friday in Mark’s timeslot at 5 pm Eastern Time.)
Ã¢â‚¬Å“When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking antisemitism.Ã¢â‚¬Â
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mark’s on the Leslie Marshall show today.
The attempt to deportation of John Demjanjuk to stand trial in Germany reminds me of my days working for the Department of Justice building cases against former Nazi war criminals to deport them from the United States. Our biggest opponent? Pat Buchanan. As far as I’m concerned, justice delayed is justice denied. Unless Demjanjuk will die on the flight (which I don’t believe), he should be deported pronto.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult