Guest: Jeff Richardson, President of the Gertrude Stein Club of the District of Columbia, one of the oldest Democratic GLBT clubs in the nation.
Is now the time for Marriage Equality in DC?
What if Congress says no?
(DIALOGUE is a radio show on WPFW (89.3 FM) in Metropolitan Washington, DC with three co-hosts (Mark Levine, Garland Nixon, and Terry Kester). It is played on the HORN every Friday in Mark’s timeslot at 5 pm Eastern Time.)
Ã¢â‚¬Å“When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking antisemitism.Ã¢â‚¬Â
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mark’s on the Leslie Marshall show today.
The attempt to deportation of John Demjanjuk to stand trial in Germany reminds me of my days working for the Department of Justice building cases against former Nazi war criminals to deport them from the United States. Our biggest opponent? Pat Buchanan. As far as I’m concerned, justice delayed is justice denied. Unless Demjanjuk will die on the flight (which I don’t believe), he should be deported pronto.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe