Guest: Jeff Richardson, President of the Gertrude Stein Club of the District of Columbia, one of the oldest Democratic GLBT clubs in the nation.
Is now the time for Marriage Equality in DC?
What if Congress says no?
(DIALOGUE is a radio show on WPFW (89.3 FM) in Metropolitan Washington, DC with three co-hosts (Mark Levine, Garland Nixon, and Terry Kester). It is played on the HORN every Friday in Mark’s timeslot at 5 pm Eastern Time.)
Ã¢â‚¬Å“When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking antisemitism.Ã¢â‚¬Â
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mark’s on the Leslie Marshall show today.
The attempt to deportation of John Demjanjuk to stand trial in Germany reminds me of my days working for the Department of Justice building cases against former Nazi war criminals to deport them from the United States. Our biggest opponent? Pat Buchanan. As far as I’m concerned, justice delayed is justice denied. Unless Demjanjuk will die on the flight (which I don’t believe), he should be deported pronto.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No