Guest: Jeff Richardson, President of the Gertrude Stein Club of the District of Columbia, one of the oldest Democratic GLBT clubs in the nation.
Is now the time for Marriage Equality in DC?
What if Congress says no?
(DIALOGUE is a radio show on WPFW (89.3 FM) in Metropolitan Washington, DC with three co-hosts (Mark Levine, Garland Nixon, and Terry Kester). It is played on the HORN every Friday in Mark’s timeslot at 5 pm Eastern Time.)
Ã¢â‚¬Å“When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking antisemitism.Ã¢â‚¬Â
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mark’s on the Leslie Marshall show today.
The attempt to deportation of John Demjanjuk to stand trial in Germany reminds me of my days working for the Department of Justice building cases against former Nazi war criminals to deport them from the United States. Our biggest opponent? Pat Buchanan. As far as I’m concerned, justice delayed is justice denied. Unless Demjanjuk will die on the flight (which I don’t believe), he should be deported pronto.
- 9/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown