I was VERY proud of our men and women in the Navy who took out the pirates and saved the sea captain without paying a ransom, as surprisingly many asked them to do.
The ransom would have been cheaper.
It would have also been wrong.
It was the kind of thing that gets our patriotic juices stirring. And that’s just fine.
Mark co-hosts Dialogue every Tuesday night from 7 to 8 pm on 89.3 FM throughout the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area (DC, MD, VA, WV, DE, PA, NJ, and portions of some states beyond) with Terry Kester and Garland Nixon.
Mark and Republican Strategist Mike Lane take on:
President Obama in Turkey and the G-20
The North Korean Threat
Opening to Cuba
The Government and the Auto Companies
The Dysfunctional Palin Family
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH