I was VERY proud of our men and women in the Navy who took out the pirates and saved the sea captain without paying a ransom, as surprisingly many asked them to do.
The ransom would have been cheaper.
It would have also been wrong.
It was the kind of thing that gets our patriotic juices stirring. And that’s just fine.
Mark co-hosts Dialogue every Tuesday night from 7 to 8 pm on 89.3 FM throughout the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area (DC, MD, VA, WV, DE, PA, NJ, and portions of some states beyond) with Terry Kester and Garland Nixon.
Mark and Republican Strategist Mike Lane take on:
President Obama in Turkey and the G-20
The North Korean Threat
Opening to Cuba
The Government and the Auto Companies
The Dysfunctional Palin Family
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No