I was VERY proud of our men and women in the Navy who took out the pirates and saved the sea captain without paying a ransom, as surprisingly many asked them to do.
The ransom would have been cheaper.
It would have also been wrong.
It was the kind of thing that gets our patriotic juices stirring. And that’s just fine.
Mark co-hosts Dialogue every Tuesday night from 7 to 8 pm on 89.3 FM throughout the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area (DC, MD, VA, WV, DE, PA, NJ, and portions of some states beyond) with Terry Kester and Garland Nixon.
Mark and Republican Strategist Mike Lane take on:
President Obama in Turkey and the G-20
The North Korean Threat
Opening to Cuba
The Government and the Auto Companies
The Dysfunctional Palin Family
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult