Guest:Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Rachel Kleinfeld, Executive Director of the Truman National Security Project, of which I am a Senior Fellow.
Is there any way to prevent nuclear disaster?
Mark takes on two pessimists, Gloom (Garland Nixon) and Doom (Terry Kester)
Virginia and New Jersey are the only two states in the USA who elect their state officials in odd-numbered years. Their decisions often foretell the national elections in the following year.
The Virginia Primary is this Tuesday, June 9. Mark, and his “Inside Scoop spinoff” hosts George Burke (“Inside Scoop-Virginia”) and Shannon Sullivan (“Inside Scoop-Labor”) reported live pre-election from the Fairfax County Fair
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade