Guest:Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Rachel Kleinfeld, Executive Director of the Truman National Security Project, of which I am a Senior Fellow.
Is there any way to prevent nuclear disaster?
Mark takes on two pessimists, Gloom (Garland Nixon) and Doom (Terry Kester)
Virginia and New Jersey are the only two states in the USA who elect their state officials in odd-numbered years. Their decisions often foretell the national elections in the following year.
The Virginia Primary is this Tuesday, June 9. Mark, and his “Inside Scoop spinoff” hosts George Burke (“Inside Scoop-Virginia”) and Shannon Sullivan (“Inside Scoop-Labor”) reported live pre-election from the Fairfax County Fair
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No