- More on Obama’s speech
- The strange history of the “Palestinian People”
- And how this history explains why I don’t have any problem with the “natural growth” of Israeli “settlements”….
- Why shouldn’t Jews live in Judaea?
- After all, Arabs live in Arabia.
Guests: Sara Robinson Fellow with the Campaign for America’s Future specializing in extreme right-wing violence; and
Dr. Burt Humburg, a medical doctor and personal friend of Dr. Tiller
The Kansas medical doctor gunned down in his church last Sunday did not do late-term abortions in order to “kill fetuses.”Ã‚Â He did them in order to save women’s lives.
Fewer than 1% of abortions that are late term are only allowed under Kansas Law when, without them, a woman would otherwise suffer “substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”
But I guess the radical “pro-life” movement doesn’t care much about the life of this doctor or the life of the woman who is a mere “holding vehicle” for the all-important fetus (whose health care Republicans want to deny after it is born).
Mark Levine and Richard Greene interview each other.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe