- More on Obama’s speech
- The strange history of the “Palestinian People”
- And how this history explains why I don’t have any problem with the “natural growth” of Israeli “settlements”….
- Why shouldn’t Jews live in Judaea?
- After all, Arabs live in Arabia.
Guests: Sara Robinson Fellow with the Campaign for America’s Future specializing in extreme right-wing violence; and
Dr. Burt Humburg, a medical doctor and personal friend of Dr. Tiller
The Kansas medical doctor gunned down in his church last Sunday did not do late-term abortions in order to “kill fetuses.”Ã‚Â He did them in order to save women’s lives.
Fewer than 1% of abortions that are late term are only allowed under Kansas Law when, without them, a woman would otherwise suffer “substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”
But I guess the radical “pro-life” movement doesn’t care much about the life of this doctor or the life of the woman who is a mere “holding vehicle” for the all-important fetus (whose health care Republicans want to deny after it is born).
Mark Levine and Richard Greene interview each other.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No