- More on Obama’s speech
- The strange history of the “Palestinian People”
- And how this history explains why I don’t have any problem with the “natural growth” of Israeli “settlements”….
- Why shouldn’t Jews live in Judaea?
- After all, Arabs live in Arabia.
Guests: Sara Robinson Fellow with the Campaign for America’s Future specializing in extreme right-wing violence; and
Dr. Burt Humburg, a medical doctor and personal friend of Dr. Tiller
The Kansas medical doctor gunned down in his church last Sunday did not do late-term abortions in order to “kill fetuses.”Ã‚Â He did them in order to save women’s lives.
Fewer than 1% of abortions that are late term are only allowed under Kansas Law when, without them, a woman would otherwise suffer “substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”
But I guess the radical “pro-life” movement doesn’t care much about the life of this doctor or the life of the woman who is a mere “holding vehicle” for the all-important fetus (whose health care Republicans want to deny after it is born).
Mark Levine and Richard Greene interview each other.
- 9/26/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA