Guests: Jon Powers, COO of the Truman National Security Project, and Jim Morin, Director of Virginia Veterans for Obama and an attorney who has worked on a variety of international projects involving renewable energy
The Inside Scoop on the Obama Energy Policy
– Climate (“cap and trade”) legislation is intended to reduce Global Warming at home
– And the upcoming summit in Copenhagen, Denmark hopes to address the worldwide problem
What exactly is in the “cap and trade” legislation?
What do we hope to achieve in Denmark?
Will these policies work?
Do they go too far in harming our economy?
Are they even sufficient, at a time when Arctic ice is already crumbling at record speeds?
High-Quality Broadcast (for playback on computer)
Smaller-Size Broadcast (for podcasts)
Mark gives all the details tonight, from the 911 call to the radio dispatches, and discusses them with you.
Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Two controversial issues tonight:
1) Who was wrong in the confrontation between the Cambridge Police and a Harvard Professor? Both of them. But the Police were more wrong.
2) Will the Republicans derail health care?
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon