Guests: Jon Powers, COO of the Truman National Security Project, and Jim Morin, Director of Virginia Veterans for Obama and an attorney who has worked on a variety of international projects involving renewable energy
The Inside Scoop on the Obama Energy Policy
– Climate (“cap and trade”) legislation is intended to reduce Global Warming at home
– And the upcoming summit in Copenhagen, Denmark hopes to address the worldwide problem
What exactly is in the “cap and trade” legislation?
What do we hope to achieve in Denmark?
Will these policies work?
Do they go too far in harming our economy?
Are they even sufficient, at a time when Arctic ice is already crumbling at record speeds?
High-Quality Broadcast (for playback on computer)
Smaller-Size Broadcast (for podcasts)
Mark gives all the details tonight, from the 911 call to the radio dispatches, and discusses them with you.
Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Two controversial issues tonight:
1) Who was wrong in the confrontation between the Cambridge Police and a Harvard Professor? Both of them. But the Police were more wrong.
2) Will the Republicans derail health care?
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)