Whose suffering moves you most?
Animals? (Are you a vegetarian?)
People in your neighborhood, city, or nation?
People with inadequate health care?
People suffering genocide?
People who don’t deserve suffering?
People of your race, religion, or ethnicity?
The Washington Post:
Same-sex marriage foes vow court fight
The Washington Post a second time:
Cases against gay marriage don’t hold up
Same-sex union foes seek ballot initiative to define marriage
Debating gay marriage
Marriage referendum supporters pack BOE meeting
The Associated Press (several newspapers):
DC same-sex marriage language debated in hearing
In addition, you can read the briefs Mark wrote for the DC Board of Elections on behalf of the Gertrude Stein Democratic Club:
And his testimony before the DC City Council:
Dialogue: Swine Flu, Afghanistan, and the last fund drive for WPFW
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)