Whose suffering moves you most?
Animals? (Are you a vegetarian?)
People in your neighborhood, city, or nation?
People with inadequate health care?
People suffering genocide?
People who don’t deserve suffering?
People of your race, religion, or ethnicity?
The Washington Post:
Same-sex marriage foes vow court fight
The Washington Post a second time:
Cases against gay marriage don’t hold up
Same-sex union foes seek ballot initiative to define marriage
Debating gay marriage
Marriage referendum supporters pack BOE meeting
The Associated Press (several newspapers):
DC same-sex marriage language debated in hearing
In addition, you can read the briefs Mark wrote for the DC Board of Elections on behalf of the Gertrude Stein Democratic Club:
And his testimony before the DC City Council:
Dialogue: Swine Flu, Afghanistan, and the last fund drive for WPFW
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged