Mark examines a difficult philosophical question, with thoughts about the Fort Hood Killer, the Goldstone Report, battles in Afghanistan, and the execution of the sniper.
PLUS a special final comment on the Catholic Church’s ultimatum to the District of Columbia. The Church has threatened to stop using taxpayer funds to do charitable work in the City of Washington if its City Council allows its gay citizens equal rights under the law, including the right to marry.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No