Mark’s editoral was published today in The Washington Blade.
Mark on Leslie Marshall Show gives a recap of Election 2009.
Mark represented the Gertrude Stein Democratic Club, DC’s largest GLBT political organization, before the DC Board of Elections and Ethics and the DC City Council on the issue of marriage equality.
And got a shout-out from someone with a different point of view…
Mark could testify for only three minutes, but his full written testimony is here: Mark Levine’s written testimony before the DC City Council
Mark debates lawyer Cleta Mitchell, co-chair of the Republican National Lawyers’ Association, who has been hired by fundamentalist Christian evangelicals to fight against marriage equality.Ã‚Â The Alliance Defense Fund receives more than $25 million a year to bring theocracy to the United States.
[Cleta Mitchell’s Response to Mark (Play this audio second)]
Mark’s interview is below. (Play the audio below first.)
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No