Special 2-hour Raucous Caucus!
It’s easy to mock Sarah Palin’s folksy ignorance and simplistic soundbites. But while she has no particular agenda (apart from the Bush/Cheney agenda of more pollution, more oil-company subsidies, more tax handouts for billionaires, and more military spending — somehow combined magically with decreasing the budget deficit by spending cuts she refuses to specify), that does not mean she is free from danger to America.
Maybe she can’t speak without writing crib notes on her hand. But, simple or not, the faux-populism of an anti-intellectual demagogue attempting to lead a movement fused with anarchic anger cannot be, and should not be, underestimated.
Special 3-hour show! (1:52 without commercials)
Mark guest-hosts for Leslie Marshall in a show you will not want to miss.
Finally, someone (Mark) has the balls to call those conservative Republicans who would shut the Government down rather than compromise what they really are:
SELFISH and STUPID!
(and Sanctimonious and Scared…)
“I don’t think the Tea Party is necessarily our enemy. . . .
If progressives can’t tap people in economic pain who are lashing out against everyone,
we have failed as a movement.”
–Mark Levine in today’s show
The Raucous Caucus looks inward tonight and takes on its own:
those progressives who complain but do nothing to advance the cause.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment