Special 2-hour Raucous Caucus!
It’s easy to mock Sarah Palin’s folksy ignorance and simplistic soundbites. But while she has no particular agenda (apart from the Bush/Cheney agenda of more pollution, more oil-company subsidies, more tax handouts for billionaires, and more military spending — somehow combined magically with decreasing the budget deficit by spending cuts she refuses to specify), that does not mean she is free from danger to America.
Maybe she can’t speak without writing crib notes on her hand. But, simple or not, the faux-populism of an anti-intellectual demagogue attempting to lead a movement fused with anarchic anger cannot be, and should not be, underestimated.
Special 3-hour show! (1:52 without commercials)
Mark guest-hosts for Leslie Marshall in a show you will not want to miss.
Finally, someone (Mark) has the balls to call those conservative Republicans who would shut the Government down rather than compromise what they really are:
SELFISH and STUPID!
(and Sanctimonious and Scared…)
“I don’t think the Tea Party is necessarily our enemy. . . .
If progressives can’t tap people in economic pain who are lashing out against everyone,
we have failed as a movement.”
–Mark Levine in today’s show
The Raucous Caucus looks inward tonight and takes on its own:
those progressives who complain but do nothing to advance the cause.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No