Mark celebrated the passage of health care reform with Tom and Todd on the conservative station WRKO in Boston.
Mark Levine gives the INSIDE SCOOP, reporting BREAKING NEWS from the United States Senate:
Senator Chuck Schumer intends to hold hearings soon, with the aim of ending, or at least reforming, the filibuster at the outset of the next Senate. This has been called the “constitutional option” by supporters or “nuclear option” by detractors. It would be a major and historic reform to end the Republican abuse of the filibuster.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No