In the above post, excerpts from Cashin’ In (aired Saturday) focus on my contributions as featured guest. It lasts the Youtube-approved 11 minutes long. Watch this if you’re limited on time.
To watch the entire 19 minutes of this Cashin’ In episode where I’m a guest, see parts 1 and 2 below.
Cashin’ In (Part 1)
Subject 1: Should we reduce the deficit by $678 Billion by ending that portion of the Bush-era tax breaks that go primarily to American millionaires?
Cashin’ In (Part 2)
Subject 2: Should States, facing recession-induced deficits, get the Federal aid that the Republicans cut from the stimulus package in February 2009? (Mark’s idea) Or should they fire police officers and teachers and raise taxes instead? (the conservative plan).
Subject 3: A brief discussion of the Arizona decision
Arizona is ridiculous to check the immigration status of every person arrested there. In this video, I explain the Arizona decision to Megyn Kelly of FOX. She thinks I have the law wrong, but I show her I got it right. (See pages 13-17 of the opinion for proof.)
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)