In the above post, excerpts from Cashin’ In (aired Saturday) focus on my contributions as featured guest. It lasts the Youtube-approved 11 minutes long. Watch this if you’re limited on time.
To watch the entire 19 minutes of this Cashin’ In episode where I’m a guest, see parts 1 and 2 below.
Cashin’ In (Part 1)
Subject 1: Should we reduce the deficit by $678 Billion by ending that portion of the Bush-era tax breaks that go primarily to American millionaires?
Cashin’ In (Part 2)
Subject 2: Should States, facing recession-induced deficits, get the Federal aid that the Republicans cut from the stimulus package in February 2009? (Mark’s idea) Or should they fire police officers and teachers and raise taxes instead? (the conservative plan).
Subject 3: A brief discussion of the Arizona decision
Arizona is ridiculous to check the immigration status of every person arrested there. In this video, I explain the Arizona decision to Megyn Kelly of FOX. She thinks I have the law wrong, but I show her I got it right. (See pages 13-17 of the opinion for proof.)
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment