Dr. Martin Luther King did not only stand for racial justice: he stood for justice for all oppressed peoples (including women and Jews, Latinos and gay people); he stood for economic justice (which Glen Beck ridicules), and he stood against wasteful military spending on needless wars. As Beck attempts to co-opt and distort the legacy of our American heroes, we need to remind Americans who our heroes were and what they stood for.
Mark is on the Leslie Marshall show for one hour tonight (hosted by Brad Bannon).
Mark was on Money Rocks. The three topics are divided into three separate videos:
Debate over the Lower Manhattan Islamic Cultural Center
(which FOX calls the “Ground Zero Mosque”)
Is President Obama Muslim? Of Course Not.
So Why do Polls Show a Significant Number of Americans Think So?
Corrupt Contractors Rip Off the Military
And the Pentagon Lets Them Do It
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No