Dr. Martin Luther King did not only stand for racial justice: he stood for justice for all oppressed peoples (including women and Jews, Latinos and gay people); he stood for economic justice (which Glen Beck ridicules), and he stood against wasteful military spending on needless wars. As Beck attempts to co-opt and distort the legacy of our American heroes, we need to remind Americans who our heroes were and what they stood for.
Mark is on the Leslie Marshall show for one hour tonight (hosted by Brad Bannon).
Mark was on Money Rocks. The three topics are divided into three separate videos:
Debate over the Lower Manhattan Islamic Cultural Center
(which FOX calls the “Ground Zero Mosque”)
Is President Obama Muslim? Of Course Not.
So Why do Polls Show a Significant Number of Americans Think So?
Corrupt Contractors Rip Off the Military
And the Pentagon Lets Them Do It
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade