Dr. Martin Luther King did not only stand for racial justice: he stood for justice for all oppressed peoples (including women and Jews, Latinos and gay people); he stood for economic justice (which Glen Beck ridicules), and he stood against wasteful military spending on needless wars. As Beck attempts to co-opt and distort the legacy of our American heroes, we need to remind Americans who our heroes were and what they stood for.
Mark is on the Leslie Marshall show for one hour tonight (hosted by Brad Bannon).
Mark was on Money Rocks. The three topics are divided into three separate videos:
Debate over the Lower Manhattan Islamic Cultural Center
(which FOX calls the “Ground Zero Mosque”)
Is President Obama Muslim? Of Course Not.
So Why do Polls Show a Significant Number of Americans Think So?
Corrupt Contractors Rip Off the Military
And the Pentagon Lets Them Do It
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult