Mark on “Follow the Money”
Nuclear Power in Japan and the USA
Have we learned our lesson? Should we really have nuclear power plants close to fault lines in California?
Obama’s Libyan Decision and Trip to Brazil
Japan teaches us not to put nuclear energy plants on fault lines.
Libya teaches us we should be on the right side of history.
(Hint: I support a “no-fly” zone.)
And Maryland teaches us that there are still large numbers of people in America who still oppose Equality Under the Law.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult