Mark on “Follow the Money”
Nuclear Power in Japan and the USA
Have we learned our lesson? Should we really have nuclear power plants close to fault lines in California?
Obama’s Libyan Decision and Trip to Brazil
Japan teaches us not to put nuclear energy plants on fault lines.
Libya teaches us we should be on the right side of history.
(Hint: I support a “no-fly” zone.)
And Maryland teaches us that there are still large numbers of people in America who still oppose Equality Under the Law.
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment