Mark on “Follow the Money”
Nuclear Power in Japan and the USA
Have we learned our lesson? Should we really have nuclear power plants close to fault lines in California?
Obama’s Libyan Decision and Trip to Brazil
Japan teaches us not to put nuclear energy plants on fault lines.
Libya teaches us we should be on the right side of history.
(Hint: I support a “no-fly” zone.)
And Maryland teaches us that there are still large numbers of people in America who still oppose Equality Under the Law.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged