Mark on “Follow the Money”
Nuclear Power in Japan and the USA
Have we learned our lesson? Should we really have nuclear power plants close to fault lines in California?
Obama’s Libyan Decision and Trip to Brazil
Japan teaches us not to put nuclear energy plants on fault lines.
Libya teaches us we should be on the right side of history.
(Hint: I support a “no-fly” zone.)
And Maryland teaches us that there are still large numbers of people in America who still oppose Equality Under the Law.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!