Tonight, we give the details on the Republican plan by Paul Ryan to abolish Medicare and seriously curtail social security, while asking the poorest of Americans to give up more of what little they have to finance tax cuts for billionaires.
Do they really think they can win on this agenda in the 2012 elections?
Also, what do you think about unions? Can they stem this attack?
I debate the candidacy of Ron Paul on Russian TV
ALSO the President and gas prices
AND the confession of an employee at Goldman Sachs
My guest, conservative radio talk show host Jim Greenfield, and I discuss the philosophical underpinnings of conservative and liberal philosophies.
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH