Tonight, we give the details on the Republican plan by Paul Ryan to abolish Medicare and seriously curtail social security, while asking the poorest of Americans to give up more of what little they have to finance tax cuts for billionaires.
Do they really think they can win on this agenda in the 2012 elections?
Also, what do you think about unions? Can they stem this attack?
I debate the candidacy of Ron Paul on Russian TV
ALSO the President and gas prices
AND the confession of an employee at Goldman Sachs
My guest, conservative radio talk show host Jim Greenfield, and I discuss the philosophical underpinnings of conservative and liberal philosophies.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No