Also on the line is Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice, the think tank founded by Christian evangelical ultra-conservative Pat Robertson as, in Robertson’s words, a “counterweight to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)”. Robertson is famous, in addition to his wacky political beliefs, for making wild predictions that do not occur, such as predicting the end of the world in 1982 and a massive terrorist attack in 2007. As recently as 2012, Robertson claimed God told him [Robertson] who the next President would be, but Robertson would not say because he’s “not supposed to talk about” it.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No