Also on the line is Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice, the think tank founded by Christian evangelical ultra-conservative Pat Robertson as, in Robertson’s words, a “counterweight to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)”. Robertson is famous, in addition to his wacky political beliefs, for making wild predictions that do not occur, such as predicting the end of the world in 1982 and a massive terrorist attack in 2007. As recently as 2012, Robertson claimed God told him [Robertson] who the next President would be, but Robertson would not say because he’s “not supposed to talk about” it.
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH