Actually, that’s what I was told the debate would be. Instead, Hannity turned it into a discussion of whether or not Obama should release prisoners captured on the battlefield who might be terrorists. I had to point out time and time again that this was a Bush strategy that Obama was merely continuing and that, unlike with Obama, the guys Bush released committed horrific terrorist acts after their release. But Sean did not like that argument at all.
At one point, he said if I mentioned that Bush released terrorists again and not focus solely on what Obama had done (as if this program begun under Bush was Obama’s idea!), he would end the interview.
Today, on Nancy Skinner’s show, I discuss the one-year “celebration” of Bin Laden’s death by Obama and the American People
Then, on the Inside Scoop, Nancy and I discuss the firing of Romney foreign-policy expert Richard Grenell for being gay and whether or not gay people would support the Republican Party as much as straights if the GOP were not so opposed to equal treatment of gay people under the law.
Then I interview fellows with the Truman National Security Project on a progressive approach to US national security and foreign policy.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade