Actually, that’s what I was told the debate would be. Instead, Hannity turned it into a discussion of whether or not Obama should release prisoners captured on the battlefield who might be terrorists. I had to point out time and time again that this was a Bush strategy that Obama was merely continuing and that, unlike with Obama, the guys Bush released committed horrific terrorist acts after their release. But Sean did not like that argument at all.
At one point, he said if I mentioned that Bush released terrorists again and not focus solely on what Obama had done (as if this program begun under Bush was Obama’s idea!), he would end the interview.
Today, on Nancy Skinner’s show, I discuss the one-year “celebration” of Bin Laden’s death by Obama and the American People
Then, on the Inside Scoop, Nancy and I discuss the firing of Romney foreign-policy expert Richard Grenell for being gay and whether or not gay people would support the Republican Party as much as straights if the GOP were not so opposed to equal treatment of gay people under the law.
Then I interview fellows with the Truman National Security Project on a progressive approach to US national security and foreign policy.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult