In the first hour, I discuss with Nancy Skinner the Wisconsin Recall election and whether we should intervene in Syria.
In the second hour, I discuss with callers the economy and the important differences between the economy in the Eurozone and the economy here.
In the third hour, simulcast with Susan Schofield of BiPolar Nation at LATalkRadio.com, we explore the child abuse at Diamond Ranch Academy and other cult-like concentration camps for children masquerading as legitimate educational institutions.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No