Meet CRC Health Group: A Bain company shut down by authorities for child abuse and accused of homicide by local police
Guest: Art Levine (no relation), author of Dark Side of a Bain Success
CRC was invited to come on the show and respond to these serious allegations. They declined, but the offer remains open. Instead they shared their response to the Salon article, which Art Levine responded to here.
Here’s an example of the serious allegations against CRC. This is an Order by the State of Oregon shutting down “Mount Bachelor Academy,” operated by the CRC.
Conservative Ideas: Guns for the Insane, Violence Against Gays & Immigrants, and Special "Rich-Man Rules"[LM]July 26, 2012
Tonight from 7 to 10 pm ET
The National Rifle Association supports high-capacity magazines and guaranteeing the insane access to guns. Guess the moviekiller wasn’t deadly enough!
ALSO my guest Terry O’Neill, the President of the National Organization of Women, talks about why Republicans are opposed to protecting victims of domestic violence who are gay or illegal immigrants. Guess violence is OK for those reprobates.
AND “Rich-Man Rules”: Why Conservatives believe that the superrich shouldn’t have to follow the same rules the rest of us live by. Guess the 99% doesn’t matter.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged