Meet CRC Health Group: A Bain company shut down by authorities for child abuse and accused of homicide by local police
Guest: Art Levine (no relation), author of Dark Side of a Bain Success
CRC was invited to come on the show and respond to these serious allegations. They declined, but the offer remains open. Instead they shared their response to the Salon article, which Art Levine responded to here.
Here’s an example of the serious allegations against CRC. This is an Order by the State of Oregon shutting down “Mount Bachelor Academy,” operated by the CRC.
Conservative Ideas: Guns for the Insane, Violence Against Gays & Immigrants, and Special "Rich-Man Rules"[LM]July 26, 2012
Tonight from 7 to 10 pm ET
The National Rifle Association supports high-capacity magazines and guaranteeing the insane access to guns. Guess the moviekiller wasn’t deadly enough!
ALSO my guest Terry O’Neill, the President of the National Organization of Women, talks about why Republicans are opposed to protecting victims of domestic violence who are gay or illegal immigrants. Guess violence is OK for those reprobates.
AND “Rich-Man Rules”: Why Conservatives believe that the superrich shouldn’t have to follow the same rules the rest of us live by. Guess the 99% doesn’t matter.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!