This is one of the very rare times I’ve told a very personal story on the air:
The Fiscal Cliff
The Petraeus Affair
Our re-elected President has a lot of work on his hands…
Here’s the article by the non-partisan Tax Foundation on how the Blue States subsidize the Red States that I mention on air
What mandate? Well, we won the Presidency 51% to 48%. We won the Senate 55 to 45. And we also got the most votes in the House, so…..oh wait. We don’t get the House due to Republican gerrymander. But still, in terms of a mandate, let’s all remember Democrats won the popular vote for the House.
It’s a new day. On a number of issues. And the President needs to get to work.
Why we won. And what happens next.
- 9/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown