This is one of the very rare times I’ve told a very personal story on the air:
The Fiscal Cliff
The Petraeus Affair
Our re-elected President has a lot of work on his hands…
Here’s the article by the non-partisan Tax Foundation on how the Blue States subsidize the Red States that I mention on air
What mandate? Well, we won the Presidency 51% to 48%. We won the Senate 55 to 45. And we also got the most votes in the House, so…..oh wait. We don’t get the House due to Republican gerrymander. But still, in terms of a mandate, let’s all remember Democrats won the popular vote for the House.
It’s a new day. On a number of issues. And the President needs to get to work.
Why we won. And what happens next.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No