This is one of the very rare times I’ve told a very personal story on the air:
The Fiscal Cliff
The Petraeus Affair
Our re-elected President has a lot of work on his hands…
Here’s the article by the non-partisan Tax Foundation on how the Blue States subsidize the Red States that I mention on air
What mandate? Well, we won the Presidency 51% to 48%. We won the Senate 55 to 45. And we also got the most votes in the House, so…..oh wait. We don’t get the House due to Republican gerrymander. But still, in terms of a mandate, let’s all remember Democrats won the popular vote for the House.
It’s a new day. On a number of issues. And the President needs to get to work.
Why we won. And what happens next.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe