Obama will win 332 Electoral Votes to Romney’s 206. Florida will be very very very close.
Democrats pick up a seat (including independent Angus King in Maine) in the Senate to increase their majority to 54 seats.
Democrats win 5-10 seats in the House.
Obama wins 26 States & DC:
Eastern Time Zone
FL less than 1 point — this state is the I’m most likely to be wrong about. But if it does go to Romney, it will be by less than 1 point. Still I predict Obama ekes out an EXTREMELY tight victory.
VA 0-2 points
OH 2-4 points
NH 2-5 points
MI more than 5 points (but not much more)
PA more than 5 points (but not much more)
DC, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME (including the Second Congressional District)
Central Time Zone
IA 2-5 points
WI 3-6 points
MN more than 5 points
Mountain Time Zone
CO 0-2 points
NM more than 5 points
Pacific Time Zone
NV 3-6 points
CA, OR, WA
Hawaii Time Zone
Romney wins the other 24 states, all by margins of more than 5 points, except NC where he ekes out a narrow victory of 1-3 points.
Both Hurricane Sandy and Romney’s role in negligently causing the death of 29 Americans are strong reasons to realize that Government, elected by the People can be a force for good and to vote to re-elect President Obama.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No