Obama will win 332 Electoral Votes to Romney’s 206. Florida will be very very very close.
Democrats pick up a seat (including independent Angus King in Maine) in the Senate to increase their majority to 54 seats.
Democrats win 5-10 seats in the House.
Obama wins 26 States & DC:
Eastern Time Zone
FL less than 1 point — this state is the I’m most likely to be wrong about. But if it does go to Romney, it will be by less than 1 point. Still I predict Obama ekes out an EXTREMELY tight victory.
VA 0-2 points
OH 2-4 points
NH 2-5 points
MI more than 5 points (but not much more)
PA more than 5 points (but not much more)
DC, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME (including the Second Congressional District)
Central Time Zone
IA 2-5 points
WI 3-6 points
MN more than 5 points
Mountain Time Zone
CO 0-2 points
NM more than 5 points
Pacific Time Zone
NV 3-6 points
CA, OR, WA
Hawaii Time Zone
Romney wins the other 24 states, all by margins of more than 5 points, except NC where he ekes out a narrow victory of 1-3 points.
Both Hurricane Sandy and Romney’s role in negligently causing the death of 29 Americans are strong reasons to realize that Government, elected by the People can be a force for good and to vote to re-elect President Obama.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult