Obama will win 332 Electoral Votes to Romney’s 206. Florida will be very very very close.
Democrats pick up a seat (including independent Angus King in Maine) in the Senate to increase their majority to 54 seats.
Democrats win 5-10 seats in the House.
Obama wins 26 States & DC:
Eastern Time Zone
FL less than 1 point — this state is the I’m most likely to be wrong about. But if it does go to Romney, it will be by less than 1 point. Still I predict Obama ekes out an EXTREMELY tight victory.
VA 0-2 points
OH 2-4 points
NH 2-5 points
MI more than 5 points (but not much more)
PA more than 5 points (but not much more)
DC, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME (including the Second Congressional District)
Central Time Zone
IA 2-5 points
WI 3-6 points
MN more than 5 points
Mountain Time Zone
CO 0-2 points
NM more than 5 points
Pacific Time Zone
NV 3-6 points
CA, OR, WA
Hawaii Time Zone
Romney wins the other 24 states, all by margins of more than 5 points, except NC where he ekes out a narrow victory of 1-3 points.
Both Hurricane Sandy and Romney’s role in negligently causing the death of 29 Americans are strong reasons to realize that Government, elected by the People can be a force for good and to vote to re-elect President Obama.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe