This Time Magazine Article will be the focus of tonight’s show: Bitter Pill: Why Health Care Costs Are Killing Us
My guest is Health-Care Consultant Stefan Boyland, whose job it is to cut out the fat in all areas of health care and to give health-care consumers a fair break.
My guest is Tim Kurek, who was raised in such an ultra-religious family that they “considered Jerry Falwell a liberal.” Tim went underground in the gay community after a friend came out to him. He pretended to be gay and came away with some realizations that surprised him.
I also discuss health care costs and Obamacare based on this highly revealing article in TIME Magazine.
Unfortunately, due to a technical malfunction, this show did not record properly. For the first half hour or so, you can hear only Tim and not the questions I asked him. I have removed most of the “empty sound” consisting of when I was talking, so you can only hear Tim for the first 27 minutes.
The last hour and ten minutes of the show — the second file attached — functions perfectly.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade