This Time Magazine Article will be the focus of tonight’s show: Bitter Pill: Why Health Care Costs Are Killing Us
My guest is Health-Care Consultant Stefan Boyland, whose job it is to cut out the fat in all areas of health care and to give health-care consumers a fair break.
My guest is Tim Kurek, who was raised in such an ultra-religious family that they “considered Jerry Falwell a liberal.” Tim went underground in the gay community after a friend came out to him. He pretended to be gay and came away with some realizations that surprised him.
I also discuss health care costs and Obamacare based on this highly revealing article in TIME Magazine.
Unfortunately, due to a technical malfunction, this show did not record properly. For the first half hour or so, you can hear only Tim and not the questions I asked him. I have removed most of the “empty sound” consisting of when I was talking, so you can only hear Tim for the first 27 minutes.
The last hour and ten minutes of the show — the second file attached — functions perfectly.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!