Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on:
— Women in the military
— Saturday delivery of mail
— Presidential drone memos
— US lawsuit against Standard & Poors (for misreading the financial crisis)
— The resignation of the Pope
— And the State of the Union
Terry D. Kester argues that America is becoming a narcissistic, individualist culture, and we are losing our larger sense of community. Is he right?
— How my own family history explains my belief in immigration reform
— Why I’m not a big fan of Chuck Hagel or the “realpolitik” school of foreign policy
— A brief comment on guns: if you’re crazy and delusional enough to think that the United States is actually at war with you personally, I think you’re too crazy and delusional to own a military-style weapon.
— AND a very brief comment on the Super Bowl
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No