Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on:
— Women in the military
— Saturday delivery of mail
— Presidential drone memos
— US lawsuit against Standard & Poors (for misreading the financial crisis)
— The resignation of the Pope
— And the State of the Union
Terry D. Kester argues that America is becoming a narcissistic, individualist culture, and we are losing our larger sense of community. Is he right?
— How my own family history explains my belief in immigration reform
— Why I’m not a big fan of Chuck Hagel or the “realpolitik” school of foreign policy
— A brief comment on guns: if you’re crazy and delusional enough to think that the United States is actually at war with you personally, I think you’re too crazy and delusional to own a military-style weapon.
— AND a very brief comment on the Super Bowl
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade