Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on:
— Women in the military
— Saturday delivery of mail
— Presidential drone memos
— US lawsuit against Standard & Poors (for misreading the financial crisis)
— The resignation of the Pope
— And the State of the Union
Terry D. Kester argues that America is becoming a narcissistic, individualist culture, and we are losing our larger sense of community. Is he right?
— How my own family history explains my belief in immigration reform
— Why I’m not a big fan of Chuck Hagel or the “realpolitik” school of foreign policy
— A brief comment on guns: if you’re crazy and delusional enough to think that the United States is actually at war with you personally, I think you’re too crazy and delusional to own a military-style weapon.
— AND a very brief comment on the Super Bowl
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 4/9/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!