Guest: Timothy Melley
Author of Empire of Conspiracy: The Culture of Paranoia in Postwar America
The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman confrontation has come to trial in a Florida courtroom.
Clearly the prosecution has to prove Zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
But Zimmerman has raised the issue of self-defense. What then is the burden of proof and how will the jury decide?
Get the Inside Scoop on the Leslie Marshall Show, nationally syndicated in 70+ US Markets.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR