Guest: Timothy Melley
Author of Empire of Conspiracy: The Culture of Paranoia in Postwar America
The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman confrontation has come to trial in a Florida courtroom.
Clearly the prosecution has to prove Zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
But Zimmerman has raised the issue of self-defense. What then is the burden of proof and how will the jury decide?
Get the Inside Scoop on the Leslie Marshall Show, nationally syndicated in 70+ US Markets.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No