Guest: Kris Ullman
Guests on Syria: Zack Baddorf, Reporter on the ground in Syria and Turkey, and Syrian activists
Guest on the Economy: Dean Baker, Center for Economic and Policy Research
Guest: Douglas Johnston, President and founder of the International Center for Religion and Diplomacy
This show features, about 40 minutes in, the entire uncut “I have a Dream” speech of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at the March for Freedom and Justice on August 28, 1963 and other Dr. King speeches.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult