On RT, I argue that Republican austerity is harming our economy. There’s a time to save, but that time is not when unemployment is high and inflation and interest rates are low. We should fix our crumbling highways and bridges now.
A new study shows that Democrats are skewered more often by late-night comics than Republicans. The Aussies want to know why in my 9-minute appearance on Adelaide Radio.
Guest: Matt Robbins, National Executive Director of the American Majority
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No