On RT, I argue that Republican austerity is harming our economy. There’s a time to save, but that time is not when unemployment is high and inflation and interest rates are low. We should fix our crumbling highways and bridges now.
A new study shows that Democrats are skewered more often by late-night comics than Republicans. The Aussies want to know why in my 9-minute appearance on Adelaide Radio.
Guest: Matt Robbins, National Executive Director of the American Majority
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH